Influenced by the Blundstone lace up boots from the 1800s, the #1930s feature our coveted rustic leather, superior comfort and outstanding durability.
Inspired by our lace-ups made in Tasmania in the 1800s, this series is a modern update to a timeless design.
Since the 1800s Blundstone has been making lace up boots, and this new series continues the tradition. These stylish leather boots feature our advanced comfort technology, a strong sole and a durable rustic brown leather to get you anywhere you need to go. Built to last across all seasons or locations.
Rustic brown premium leather upper lace up boot with 100% polyester laces, that offer supreme abrasion-resistance
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Lace Up styles have a 2mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Cotton lining adds breathability and softness inside at the ankle and forefoot where you need it most
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole featuring our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability